Which Grade Shall Prevail?
Who will win the Trophy and have bragging rights?
Battle Commences: August 22nd
Concludes: October 7th
Winning Grade snags the Trophy and bragging rights. Winning Homeroom in each grade receives breakfast. Top Student of each team wins Lunch with Dr. Wiseman.
Rules for Playing
- Name and Homeroom must be included with the Box Tops to receive credit.
- No EXPIRED Box Tops or Stapled Box Tops will be accepted.
- No Campbell’s Labels for Education will count for the Creekland Box Top Challenge.
- Box Tops will be accepted on Box Tops sheet, zippy bags or envelopes. No worries we will accept them however just as long as your name and homeroom are attached.
- For every 25 Boxtops you get a free Ice Cream.
- For every 75 Boxtops you get a free Menchies ( remember they must be turned in at one time).
- Teachers for every 25 boxtops you receive a “Jean Pass” already approved by Dr. Wiseman.